Eurovision 2017

by - 14.5.17

Se um dia alguém perguntar por mim
Diz que vivi para te amar
Antes de ti, só existi
Cansado e sem nada para dar

Hello Guys!

How are you all? I'm sorry I didn't post anything the last weeks, but university and my boyfriend (yeesssss I finally got my crush after two years!!) are keeping me pretty busy..
But here I am to talk a bit about the Eurovision Song Contest from yesterday.

First of all: PORTUGAL WON!! ♥ I felt so proud when I read that Salvador Sobral really did it, you can't imagine. He's song is just so emotional and beautiful and heart-breaking .... I knoooow there are a lot of people who don't like the song, and tbh the first three times I heard it I found in terrible... But the more I listened to it, and the more I got to know Salvador (who really deserves the Hashtag #Salvadorable), the more I got to love the song. Not only are the lyrics so deep, but the fact that Luisa, his sister, wrote it for him and that he is just so genuine and lovely and interested in humanity makes Salvador and his music amazing. Listen to the lovely song here:


Besides Portugal I really liked the songs from Sweden (that high nooooteeee), from Moldova (Epic Sax Guy Fangirl since 2010), Cyprus, Greece and Australia (there were some more like France and Denmark which were also good). 

Did you watch the Eurovision Song Contest? Who was your favourite? Leave a comment and tell me :) - Sara xx

Se o teu coração não quiser ceder
Não sentir paixão, não quiser sofrer
Sem fazer planos do que virá depois
O meu coração pode amar pelos dois

You May Also Like

0 Kommentare