Trend Check: (wine) red ankle booties

by - 15.11.17

Hey guys!

I'm finally back with a new trend check! I'm sorry it took me so long, have been a bit busy (and mostly lazy 😶) but here we are with the newest trend check about wine red or red ankle booties in general. A few weeks ago I bought some wine red ones myself, that's why I'm soooo into this trend and definitely had to do a post about it. It's not that red ankle booties can be found in nearly every store, they're also all over magazines and instagram.

Here you can have a look on some inspirational outfits I found:



here you have some outfits for winter or coulder autumn days. As you can see in the second outfits, it is possible to combine red and green!

Here you have some styles with jeans for more casual days and spring & summer

Ankle botties can also be combined to skirts, dresses & culottes and as you can see, it looks super chic when combining something in the same red with your booties

Gigi Hadid, Taylor Swift and Jessica Alba

And like always, here are three sets I put together with affordable outfits
(Actually, these are similar outfits to the ones I wore myself with my wine red booties)


Coat: With Chic ($36)
Sweater: H&M ($20)
Skirt: River Island ($18)
Tights: Saks Fifth Avenue ($40)
Booties: Gamiss ($21)
Necklace: Amazon ($15)
Bag: Make Me Chic ($20)
Earrings: Berricle ($29)

Cardigan: GAP ($50, sso, similar here: SheIn)
Top: Carven (sso, similar here ASOS)
Jeans: Pieces ($29)
Booties: Zulily ($24 sso similar here: ASOS)
Earrings: Yoox ($41)

Sweater: Topshop ($38)
Blouse: Ifchic ($50)
Jeans: Objectci ($40)
Booties: Charlotte Russe ($24)
Necklace: Kohls ($12)
Earrings: Macys ($5)
Watch: Kohls ($15)



So this was the Trend Check! Let me know of you liked it!

The next post will be travel related but I still don't know which one to talk about... Let me know in the comments if you prefer Paris, Berlin or Vienna!



"You will lose what you value most, so treasure it while you can.” - Rhonda, Shadow Kiss


You May Also Like

0 Kommentare